Remika Matsunaga

proaxia consulting provides open platform consulting services including development service on cutting edge technology and environment, and system design and development using .NET, JAVA, and other languages. Working with our SAP consultants, we also approach systems that have functions to support core system and support our customers at higher dimentions.

Pro Axia Consultants Business Consulting Group in Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, Japan: AeroOne®

Aero One® is a SAP certified MRO (integrated Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) solution for small and medium sized companies in the Aerospace & Defence (A&D) industry. It is designed to extend the functionalities of SAP® Business One; to combine a powerful ERP with specific functionalities to the MRO activity.

There are 3 main modules fully integrated into SAP® Business One:

• Fleet management and Maintenance Plans
  • Customer Relationship Management
  • Maintenance Management and Execution

Aero One® has been operated for more than 8 years and is currently used in 14 countries. It is available in English, Spanish and French.

It has been developed by 2 MoRO Solutions, an innovative company dedicated to software development for the Aerospace market (operational and R&D needs).